Friday, May 23, 2014

Nokia X2 - the successor of Nokia X

Hello! Here is something I have got for you people. Psssst.... this is a secret. (LOL!) OK, I am through with all my gags. Here is the news courtesy Chinese forum Baidu.

Nokia Corporation... *oops!* Microsoft Corporation has started working on the successor of Android-powered Nokia X, which is the Nokia X2. The phone has pretty impressive specs, although it still is not a quad-core. Don't be disappointed though. What I am able to gather about this rumoured phone are these specs:

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play - Chipset MSM8210 - Dual-core 1.2 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
GPU: Adreno 305
Internal Memory: 4 GB
microSD Card slot: Yes
Android 4.3 inside
Rear camera: 5 MP
Front camera: 0.3 MP
Screen size: 4.3 inch IPS LCD
Screen resolution: 800x480

Here are the leaked pics of the phone:

Nokia X2

Nokia X2 antutu score

Nokia X2 specs

See you guys later. If you like it, then comment me on how is it.